*What I'd like to accomplish by December 2011*
.
1. Workout: I would love to get a gym membership with my sister and take some sort of workout class 3-4 times a week. I'd also like to run every morning when the weather starts getting better.
.
2. Church: I really want to get involved in our church again. It's been a long time since we've gone to church regularly and I would love for Loren & I to start being closer to God together. Even if I'm worrying about the babies the whole time because they're in the daycare. (putting the kids in a daycare causes me stress)
.
3. Job: I want Loren to have the job he wants and I want him to enjoy it! Every thing's going to be up in the air until he gets a good job. He's applied for the police department and the sheriff's department here and I really don't see why he wouldn't have a job with one of them.. He's a vet which is going to help a whole lot. And I would love it if he can have a good enough job so that I don't have to work and I can stay home with the babies. I love that I've been able to do that with the military and I'd like to continue :) I'm spoiled like that..
.
4. Home: It would be AWESOME if we got the chance to buy a house! Loren & I want to live on the out skirts of town and have some property. We've always talked about finding & buying a house young and it being the house we always live in.. It'll be the house our kids grow up in and come home to after they move out :) We want our first house to be our 'home'.
.
5. Photography: So Rachel text me the other day and wanted to set up a day were I took her family photos. I was soo excited! I would love to try to get into doing photography on the side. This year I want to learn how to really use my camera and to get good at it. This is also a goal of my sister's and it's something we want to do together. I just need her to buy her own camera so she doesn't have to use mine all the time ;)
.
6. Car: So over 2 years ago Loren & I traded both our vehicles in for our Tacoma. It's was great while he was in the military because we only needed 1 car and it was a truck but the cab was like a car (good for family and hauling stuff). But now that he's done with the military, I'd like to have my own car now please! I'm sick of driving big vehicles.. I want a car or maybe something a tiny bit bigger.. But nothing as big as a van or truck. Anyways, the plan is to get me one after he gets a job!
.
7. Me: I've spent the past 3 years (3 years in March) being pregnant, post pregnant, pale with bad hair, bad skin and bad nails.. So this year I'm going to get fit, eat better, go tanning!, get hair cuts/color done regularly, start getting my nails done, and wearing clothes that are cute and not just my comfortable clothes!
.
Wish us luck!!
I love everything about this! (except the tanning! lol.. get spray tans or something. The beds are so dangerous!) :) But seriously, I love this. I want to be closer to God, too. Hopefully when Matthew gets out, he'll want to start going to church with me.
ReplyDelete