Took the babies to their 2 year old & 4 month old check ups Monday. They are healthy and everything went great but they both had to get shots :( Nate did fine. He cried for a couple seconds then forgot about it...lol. But Addie was soo scared. She knew it was coming and the nurse made me hold her down! She was kicking and crying and looking at me with those big "help me mommy!" eyes.. I was tearing up by the end of it :( I think that will be the last time I take her for shots. I'm going to make Loren go instead so I don't feel like a bad mommy. Anyhow, here are some pictures I took a couple days ago :)
Nathan is 26 inches long and he weighs 16 pounds! He was in the 25% for height and weight when he was 2 months old and now he's 50% for height and 75% for weight! Baby boy is starting to be a cute little chunk :)
No comments:
Post a Comment