Merry Christmas!
This Christmas was really nice. We woke up and Jen & I took the babies to Grandma Vonna's! Grandma Veda, Aunt Dorothy, Mel, Trent, Stefo, and Gregg & his family were there to open gifts and have coffee :). The kids got a lot of nice gifts and Melissa & I got duck sweaters, crock pots and a really awesome cook book :).
After Vonna's we came back home and had breakfast (at lunch time) with my family and Ryan & Andi. Then it took Ryan, Andi, the twins, Jenny & I about 45 minutes to put together the kitchen set that Addie got from her uncle Josh..lol. After that fiasco we opened our gifts and spent the day eating and hanging out.
The only thing that could have made Christmas better is if Loren was here! I really miss him and I can't wait to be a normal family again!

Other then that, this Christmas was a success! Christmas is just going to get more and more fun as the kids get older :)
Your blog is so cute, and your family is precious! Hope you guys have a great new year!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Leslie :):)
ReplyDelete