Addison is growing up so fast. She's been using her potty a lot lately, counting everything and talking in sentences and not just single words. She's also picking up on everything we do.. Even the bad things. This morning I dropped my phone and she said "Ohhh shit." lol I couldn't believe it! This little girl is going get me in trouble.. She's also so good with her baby dolls. She sees mommy take care of Nathan and she does the same things with her baby. I even gave her a couple of diapers that she can have for her babies. She'll change them and wipe them then feed them with her toy bottles. Then she burps them and swaddles them and puts them to bed. So cute! She's going to be a great mom someday!
Nathan is getting sooo big! He is always smiling and cooing. He'll even stop in the middle of a bottle and just smile at me :) He's also a calm baby. He'll sit quietly in his chair in the morning just watching me make breakfast for Addie, myself some coffee, and his bottle before getting fussy.
I love my babies! I am so thankful to have such wonderful healthy kids :)
This picture of Addison cracks me up! She is too beautiful Kim! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kait :)
ReplyDelete