I've seen the commercials about this product before and I'm always amazed when I see the home videos of toddlers reading but I'm not sure how well it actually works.. I looked up some reviews and the only thing I've read so far from disappointed costumers is that their kids got bored with it.. And for those kids who didn't learn to read, they seemed to at least learn the meaning of more words and how to say them.I'm thinking that if I buy 'Your Baby Can Read' on Ebay or Amazon, then it'll be a good deal. There's no way I'm paying over $200 for it off of the official website..
So if anyone out there has used or knows someone who's used this system before, please let me know how it worked. I'm going to talk to Loren about getting it pretty soon for Addie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment