Thursday, June 24, 2010

18 Months Old!

Newborn 6 months:
1 Year:
1 year & 1/2:

Addison is now a year & 1/2! :) She had her 18 mo check up today and she weighs 26lbs and is 33ins tall! I can't believe how much she's changed just from a couple months ago! Everyday she learns a new word or does something new :) I wrote down all the words she says & knows at 18 months:

Words she says:
"Hi"
"Ny Ny" (Night Night)
"Dad Dad"
"Dit Dee" (Pixie)
"Kee" (Kitty)
"Mom"
"Ank You" (Thank You)
"One, Two, Eee, 'blank', 'blank', 'blank', Six!"
"More"
"Get!" (She sees us saying this to the dogs so now she does too..lol)
"Doggy"
"Nen / Nenny" (Jen / Jenny)
"Dance"
"Bah Bye"

Words she knows but doesn't usually say.. Or words that you can ask her to point out and she can correctly:

"Nose"
"Eyes"
"Belly"
"Diapie"
"Poopie" (She'll point to her diaper)
"Up"
"Down"
"Juice"
"Shake it" (She'll shake her booty lol)
"No"
"Gamp-pa"
"Gamp-ma"
"Gus"
"Baby" (her baby doll)

I think that's all of them.. I'm sure I'll remember more later :)

As for me, I'm 27 weeks pregnant today! Only one more week until I'm in my 3rd trimester! Yikes! I'm still tired all the time. I'm going to ask my Dr to test me for anemia again to double check. I just feel so exhausted all day and caffeine does NOTHING for me. I actually think it makes me more tired ;). I also feel huge! They say that you get bigger faster your 2nd/3rd pregnancy.. I just hope I don't continue at this rate ;) Other then being tired & uncomfortable, I'm doing good! Baby Nate is still moving a lot. I have my next apt July 2nd. Its just blood work and a simple check up but at least I'll get to hear his little heart beat :)

I think that's it for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment