Friday, June 4, 2010

24 Weeks

So I'm 24 weeks along now! Nathan is still moving all the time.. We had a little scare the other night.. kinda. I woke up around 2am feeling contractions. They weren't painful but they were happening almost every minute.. I called the on-call OB and she told me to go to the birth center to get checked out. So my mom slept in my room with Addie and my dad drove me to Rouge Valley BC. The Dr. there said that the contractions weren't strong enough to worry about and I wasn't dilating or anything. She sent me home and told me that if they didn't stop by morning to call my OB. Well when I fell asleep, I was still contracting but when I woke up, I wasn't anymore and haven't since. Thank goodness! It was just a bad case of Braxton Hicks.

Other then that, everythings been fine. I feel like I'm really big for being 24 weeks. I could tell people that I'm due in July and they'd probably believe me. Hopefully I don't get too big.. but what can you do.. Everyone says it's because I'm small.

Addison & I went for a walk around the block today :) It was really nice this afternoon! I just can't wait for it to get warm enough to get in the pool! Speaking of swimming, Addison starts her swim lessons at Rouge Scuba on Monday! It's a 3 week class twice a week. I'm not sure how they're going to teach babies/toddlers how to swim but at least she'll have fun in the water with mommy :)

Well, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment