Well, I had a miscarriage last night. :(
It started with a little bit of cramping and spotting yesterday afternoon and then around 11pm, it was bad enough for me to go to the ER. My mom watched Addie (who was sleeping..) while Jen took me to the hospital. We were there until about 3am and after an ultrasound and a couple of other tests, they told me that I had had a miscarriage. I was really upset and it didn't help that Loren wasn't answering his phone all night.
I'm feeling a lot better today. And I've reminded myself that God is in control and that everything happens for a reason.
I'd also like to thank everyone who prayed for me last night/today. I feel like prayer has really helped me. I was a mess last night when I was in the hospital and when they finally told me that I miscarried, I was heart broken. But I feel fine now. I love my friends and family. They are such an awesome support system :)
No comments:
Post a Comment