Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall In Oregon

Addie & I came back up to Oregon for another visit :) This time we are staying for about 3 weeks. My friend, Kristy, is going to get induced today so hopefully we'll get to see little Peyton before we leave. It's so nice up here during the fall! I cannot wait to move back! I miss everything about it!

I am supposedly 7 weeks and 3 days along but I wont have my first appointment until I am 10 & 1/2 weeks. And I don't even get an ultrasound then.. They make my first ultrasound appointment at that point. So who knows when I'll actually get an ultrasound because about 9 days after that appointment, we are coming back to Oregon for 3 weeks for the holidays.. I'm so impatient when it comes to ultrasounds and this is driving me crazy.

Ohhh! Most important news: Andi & I are going to go see New Moon on Sunday!! I'm soooo excited! :):) And Saturday Andi, my mom, Addie, maybe Jen & I are going to a ginger bread house competition! It sounds really neat. We get to walk around and look at everyone's neat houses. I'm actually pretty excited about that..But not as much as New Moon ;)

I can't wait for Thanksgiving. Even though we'll be spending it in Cali.. But at least we'll be with Loren and have a good family Thanksgiving. This will also be Addison's last 'first' holiday.. Unless you count her first birthday as a holiday ;). We got her an outfit that says "baby's first Thanksgiving". Its really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment