I've had a girl name picked out for a while.. I used to have this dream over & over around the time when Addison was born.. In the dream I could see Addison as a little kid about to walk into school and she had her little sister standing next to her. Addison had blond hair and the smaller girl had dark brown hair in a pony tail. Both girls had backpacks on with their names. Addison's said "Addison" and the other girl's said "Haylee".. I had this dream about 5 or 6 times. So, since then I've decided that if we have another girl, her names would be Haylee Joy :)
I've told Loren about the name Haylee before and I'm not sure if he really likes it. But he says it doesn't matter because this second baby is going to be a boy. Loren said that Addie was going to be a girl from the beginning of that pregnancy too. So he's probably right. :)
When it comes to boy names, I tend to like older names. I really like Lucas, Nathan, Brandon, Brayden & Landen.. I'm not sure how Loren feels about Brayden or Landen but he likes the other ones. Hopefully we can just pick one and get it over with. ;)
Out of all those boy names, I think Brayden & Lucas are my favorite. Loren's family calls him Lu and it would be cute if our son had the same nickname..lol :)
And speaking of getting ahead of ourselves.. Loren & I love this crib set if we have a boy! Its so Loren. I love the blanket! So cute. It's the Little Bedding by NoJo - Lil Champ 4-Piece Crib Bedding Set from Walmart. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment