Friday, July 9, 2010

4th Of July Weekend

Our weekend basically started on Thursday when I got a text message from Loren's step mom saying "I know Loren's going to forget, so could you let me know when he gets there so I know he made it safely".. You see, Loren had told me that he couldn't make it up for the 4th/our anniversary because he had duty. I was really bummed. So when I got this text I was a little confused..lol. Turns out that he just got word the night before that he got his week off that he wanted and he started driving after work! So about a hour after the surprise was ruined, he showed up! :) I am soo glad that he was able to come! We got to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary and the 4th of July together!

Us before the 4th of July parade!
Addison at the parade in her cute dress :)
Me & my love!
My sister & I :) I am sooo big! lol
I love my baby girl!! :)
The next time Loren is coming up will be when Nathan is born/I go into labor! Hopefully it when I'm only in labor so he can be there for the birth. :) I cannot wait until this year is over so that Loren will be out of the military and we'll know for sure that we'll be spending ever holiday and even normal days together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment