Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Am America

I finally got the book I've wanted for so long for Christmas! Its called "I Am America (And So Can You)" By Stephen Colbert. I love it! I've just started reading it the other night. If you like his show, then you'll love this book. Its just all his opinions about different things. Every chapter is about something different (marriage, old people, sex, politics, work, gays, etc). It's really funny and really fun to read. I'm about half way through & I can hardly put it down.

Once I'm done with this book, I'll be going back to my more serious novels.. I was thinking about reading "Water For Elephants" next. :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved that book! It was such a good book to just relax and laugh at....I actually listened to it on CD. Stephen Colbert is hilarious. "Water for Elephants", I've read about 70 pages of it. I've been meaning to go back and buy it, but I honestly have no money...I've heard nothing but good things about that book.

    ReplyDelete