If you read my last post, you'll know that I will probably be buying a SLR camera very soon :). But I need some help. I've done a little bit of research online about what kind to get..
-I want a Canon or Nikon (preferably a Canon)
-It has to be 8 or higher megapixels
-I want to spend around 800.00 or less (or way less) ;)
There a lot of other features that I need to be looking for but I'm not sure exactly what they are..lol. I'm probably going to have my sister help my pick one out but if you have any suggestions, that would be great!
I prefer Canons, I would suggest going with a Canon Rebel (the latest model) you can usually get them for about that price. Check out amazon.com & bhphotovideo.com for great prices they are both very reputable for what they sell. Hope that helps.
ReplyDelete