Loren has recently been informed that the next time his platoon deploys it will be a MEU and it will start February of 2011. Loren gets out in January 2011 so he won't have to deploy ever again :) We will just be here in So.Cal for the next year and 5 months then go back home! I'm so happy! We only had to go through one deployment and its already behind us. This puts a big weight off my shoulders and now he can just skate until he gets out. And if we get pregnant anytime soon, we don't have to worry about him not being there for the birth (not that we're actually thinking about that yet!).
YAY! I am so happy for you. I wish I could say the same for myself but he leaves next June 2010. I am moving back to my parents while he is gone and going to school. He is supposed to return June 2011 which happens to be the month he is supposed to be separated from the Army. So the last thing on our agenda is deployment but that's still a year away so cross your fingers he doesn't go at all.
ReplyDelete