Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Puppy?

So, Loren & I have been talking a lot about buying a German Shepherd puppy. He really wants to get one young so that we can train it ourselves. I'm really excited about it. We have an okay sized backyard & we usually go on walks everyday so I'm not worried about the pup not getting enough exercise. Plus I'm sure that Guss & the puppy would be best friends. :)

We've done some research and found a couple of places near by that have puppies for sale. One is near Riverside but those puppies are only a couple weeks old and we won't be able to get one until they are about 8 weeks. & the second place is near Loren's dad's house and they are 5 weeks old. Also wouldn't get those until 8 weeks. So we're probably going to the first place tomorrow after Loren gets off work then we'll go check out the second place this weekend! Wish us luck! We are really looking for a male, but a female will do too. & we want it to look the the one in this picture (lots of black with some tan). I cant wait! I hope it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment