Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby Registry!

I set up a baby registry on target.com today! Like last time, I only put things like baby gear & bedding & decor items on. I figured that people are mainly going to get clothes and that sort of thing so it's pointless to fill up my registry with a million cute outfits. So I put things up like a Graco infant car seat (I have a perfectly good Graco stroller so I don't really need the whole Travel System), a double stroller, a rug, blankets & other decor. I already have his crib set! I love it! It's sports-themed and I love the colors! The quilt!
















Here are some items on my registry!

This is a cool toy box/bench that's pretty expensive but I thought I'd just add it :)



Baby Trent Deluxe Sit N' Stand Silverado


Graco Car Seat (boy colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment